Here At California Trailers we have ordered this customized trailer from PJ Trailers of Texas.
We put in the order for a long list of custom features for it's lucky new owner to enjoy.
We have further added several options to make this trailer even more desirable.
SOME CUSTOM OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Hydraulic Powered Front Jack w/ Battery and Front Toolbox.
- 2-8000# Oil Bath Axles w/ 235/85R Load Range G Tires. Dexter Axles.
- Blackwood Lumber on Entire Deck. Rubber Laid Into Lumber.
- Removable Top Deck
- Powder Coated Black Wheels.
- Primered Plus Powder Coated Desert Tan.
- 7-Way Cold Weather Wiring Harness.
- Under-bed Mount For Spare Tire.
- Solar Battery Charger.
- Upgrade to 8 Hole Channel Adjustable Coupler.
- Custom D-Rings Set Into Drive Over Fenders.
- Monster Ramps.
- 14,000 lb. G.V.W.R.
- 7,000 lb. x 2 G.A.W.R.
- 2 5/16" Ball Adjustable Coupler
- Safety Chains
- 1 - Drop Leg Jack (10,000 lb.)
- 2 - Dexter E- Z lube Brake Axles (7,000 lb.)
- 6 Leaf Slipper Spring Suspension
- 4 - 16" White Spoke Wheels
- 4 - Provider 235/80R16 Radial Tires (3,520 lb.)
- Electric Breakaway Kit w/ Charger
- 5' Channel Ramps w/ Holder
- Rear Trailer Support Jacks
- 6" Channel Frame & Tongue
- 3" Channel Crossmembers 16" on Center
- 2" Treated Pine Lumber Deck
- 102 Wide Deck
- Sealed Wire Harness w/ 7-Way RV Plug
- Sand Blasted, Acid Washed, Powder Coated
- Fender Rating: 4,000 lbs/ea
- Rubrail w/Stake Pockets
- Expanded Metal Chain Tray
- DOT Approved Flushmount Lifetime LED Lights
- Expanded Metal Chain Tray (Bumper Pull)
- GN Option Equipped with 2 Jacks
- 82 1/2 " Between the Fenders
- GN Option Equipped with Front Toolbox